I grew up my entire life in the South and would not have it any other way. I was fortunate enough have grown up on the Mississippi Gulf Coast, 1 hour east of New Orleans surrounded by a beautiful beach, an Air Force base (opportunity to meet people from all walks of life) and the best seafood in the South. Nothing beats southern hospitality with a touch of modern charm.
These elegant mini arrangements are very inexpensive to create. My entire cost for all 7 arrangements was around $25 excluding the free thyme, rosemary & oregano from my garden. So no excuses on creating a beautiful and inexpensive arrangement for that someone special! Enjoy!
For instruction on how to create these flowers in a box, please CLICK HERE or refer to my page titled, “Flowers Tips & Guides.”
- 1 dozen of hot pink roses (Krogers)
- 1 bundle of hot pink spray roses (Krogers)
- 5 mini 3″x 3″ kraft boxes (Dollar Tree)
- 1 small floral print 3″ x 5″ rectangle box (Dollar Tree) – NOT SHOWN
- 1 block of wet floral foam (Amazon or any kraft stores)
- 1 pack of table vinyl (Dollar Tree)
- 1 candleholder vase (Dollar Tree)
- thyme, rosemary & oregano (free from my garden but you can use any greenery such as holly from your flowerbed or garden as a filler)
- Optional: Tea leaf ribbon for lining inside of candleholder vase (Amazon or Micheals)
- Optional: floral crowning spray to help seal the flower moisture (Sam’s Club or Amazon) or a mist with water.