Here’s the 1st from my Holiday flower collection. I used the traditional red and green color palette. All flowers were purchased from my local Krogers in Plano, Texas.
Check back for more Holiday themed flower arrangements!
CLICK HERE for a Visual tutorial on how to create this beautiful flower arrangement.
- Flowers used: 1 dozen red roses, 5 stems of red alstromerias, 5 stems of pink snap dragon, 5 stems of large green spider mums
- photo box (Hobby Lobby or Micheals)
- table vinyl covers (Dollar Tree, Walmart or any the party supplies aisle at your local grocery stores)
- 3/4 block of wet floral foam (Amazon or floral aisle at any kraft stores)
- knife to cut floral foam
- pruner or scissor to cut flowers
- Spanish grey moss for accent (Hobby Lobby, Michaels or floral aisle at any kraft or grocery stores)
- OPTIONAL: floral crowning spray to help prolong flowers (Amazon, Sam Clubs.com or floral aisle at any kraft or grocery stores)
Please follow and like us: