Since this is my last arrangement for the Summer, I thought I should go out with a big bang!!! Bold colored flowers are always a crowd pleaser. Only $25 dollars in cost to create for that specials someone.
- Mixed bouquet at Krogers for $12 (Includes: lavender/pink alstromerias, purple/green spider mums, kale, some kind of purple orchid fillers)
- Fushia spray roses at Krogers for $8
- Kraft paper at dollar tree
- Cellophane paper at dollar tree
- Twine or rubber bands from any craft store
- Gross grain ribbon
- Crowning spray to extend flower life (optional) can be purchased on Amazon or Sam’s Club.