Nothing is more fabulous than making a special 40th Birthday Flowers in a box edition for one of my big sister! The BIG 40TH is a major mile stone for anyone reaching this point within his/her life. Bold and chic summer colors were my inspiration for this arrangement. Enjoy!
- 2 dozen lavender roses
- 2 large bundle of hot pink carnations
- 2 stems of purple alstromerias
- 2 stems of green hermit poms
- 3 stems of white carnations
- 1 large green spider mum
- fillers: gray Spanish moss, sweet mint (not shown) and rosemary
- 12×12 photo box
- plastic table cover
- 1.5 blocks of wet floral foams
For more details on making a Flowers in a box design, please check out my Flower Tips & Guide page or CLICK HERE for instruction sheet.
Please follow and like us: