It’s Ovarian Cancer Awareness month! So get ready and get your turquoise/teal on! I created this arrangement for a special Ovarian Cancer survivor celebrating her 13th year anniversary today.
It’s budget friendly and inspirational so go out there and create this wonderful arrangement for that someone special who have beaten the odds.
- large bundle turquoise/teal mums (Sam’s Club) or 2 regular size bundles (Kroger/Tom Thumb)
- 3 white hydrangeas (Sam’s Club)
- cylinder flare vase (Dollar Tree)
- 5/8″ turquoise/teal satin ribbon (Hobby Lobby)
- turquoise/teal glass beads (Hobby Lobby)
- floral wire for making bead picks (any krafts store)
- Optional: floral crowning spray (Amazon or Sam’s Club)
- Optional: diecut message card (Hobby Lobby)
- Optional: metal pick (Amazon)